Saturday, February 20, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY

Movie: Valentine's Day
Jan's Rating: 7
Time: 2 Hrs. 5 Mins.

Jan's Opinion: I have been snowed in lately and not been able to get out to the movies so I finally got out yesterday, and though there are several I want to see, I chose to see Valentine's Day. I went with my friend Patty and I think we both agreed it was a cute movie but definitely not a "10". There were a lot of stars in it (which is really what made the movie) and each one was celebrating Valentine's Day in one way or another. Some were happy and romantic, some were sad and rejected, and one gal had a "I hate Valentine's Day Party". There were some laughs in the movie. I think the stars had a good time making the movie but all knew it wouldn't get them an academy award. I'd wait until it is out on video to see it if I were you.

No comments: