Thursday, February 25, 2010

DEAR JOHN

Movie: Dear John
Jan's Rating: 7
Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes

Jan's Opinion: Saw this movie yesterday with my friend Patty and her daughter Kris and we all enjoyed this movie but wouldn't rate it a "10". Amanda Seyfried (from Mamma Mia) played a young woman who meets and falls in love with a (very handsome) young man played by Channing Tatum, whom I had never heard of, but let me tell you, he is one good-looking Hollywood hunk! Anyway, back to the story...... he is a soldier ready to ship out and of course they fall in love. It is difficult to maintain a relationship long distance when you don't know when you will see each other again. This movie has its sad moments but it does have a happy ending so go see it and enjoy it. I thought he would get killed in the end but he doesn't. I usually don't tell endings but in this case, you do need to see how it ends happily.

No comments: