Sunday, July 27, 2008

MY VANTAGE POINT WAS BORING

Movie: Vantage Point
Jan's Rating: 4 (I'm having a good day)
Time: 90 Minutes (60 minutes too long)

Jan's Opinion: I guess you already got the hint that I didn't like this movie. It has great stars: Dennis Quaid, Forest Whitaker, Sigourney Weaver and William Hirt, so I thought it would be good. Well, I was bored out of my mind! It starts with the President of the United States getting shot at a summit in Spain, only it was really a stand-in, not the real President. Of course 8 people saw this happen from a different "vantage point", so the movie showed each "vantage point" from each person. Consequently, you are seeing the same thing played over and over - boring, boring, boring! My advice is to not waste the $4.99 to rent it, it just isn't worth a good evening of your time. Watching a rerun of MASH would have been much more enjoyable.

No comments: