Monday, July 28, 2008

GOTHAM CITY SAVED AGAIN BY BATMAN!

Movie: The Dark Knight
Jan's Rating: 9 (though my 10-year old grandson rated it a 10)
Time: 152 Minutes

Jan's Opinion: First of all I have to tell you that this is not a movie I would go see on my own but my grandson wanted to see it so I took him and thoroughly enjoyed it. Batman is in love and would like to give up his exciting life and just be Bruce Wayne, but the Joker has other plans for him. Honestly, the best part of the movie is the acting by the late Heath Ledger as the Joker. At first I scoffed at the idea that he should get an academy award for his role as the Joker just because he had died, but now that I've seen the movie, I agree that he definitely deserves it. What a performance! Hopefully, Heath is looking down from above and and smiling because everyone is enjoying his last performance.

No comments: