Sunday, January 10, 2016

SPECTRA

Movie:  Spectra
              Starring Daniel Craig as James Bond
Jan's Rating:  B- ........ Dave's Rating:  A
Time:  138 Minutes

Dave's Review:  I saw this movie with my wife, Jan, and I think I enjoyed it more than she did.  She mentioned something about it being predictable.  However, she is allowing me to write the review on this movie since I am the James Bond fan.  I am a James Bond movie fan and that includes the movies that are predictable.  I have seen all of these movies and applaud the family that owns the rights to James Bond.
The stunts are great beginning with the opening stunt which always sets the tempo for the movie. The actor playing the role of "M" is a breath of fresh air and just compliments the James Bond character. As always, the story line is secondary to the scenery, the female lead and the action.  This format allows the viewer to sit back, buckle up and just enjoy two hours of fun with '007."
It is almost a shame that two years must go by before the next; "Bond.....James Bond."

No comments: