Saturday, July 5, 2014

EARTH TO ECHO

Movie:  Earth to Echo
Jan's Rating:  A
Time:  1 Hour 40 Minutes

Jan's Opinion:  I just saw my second movie in two days so I'm back on track!  My sister's grandchildren are visiting from Perrysburg, Ohio so she and I took two of them, Bailey and Ethan, to see this movie and we all loved it!  Today is Bailey's 9th birthday so we allowed her to do flips and cartwheels in the lobby.  Her 6-year old brother stood by ignoring her and admiring his new ball cap.  Back to the movie....... Three boys, Tuck, Munch and Alex, are a trio of long-time buddies.  Their neighborhood is about to be destroyed by a construction project that is forcing their families to move away.  Two days before they are to move, the boys start receiving a strange series of signals on their phones.  They run away from home and follow the signals and find a little alien who is lost, and along with a female school friend, they help the alien (Echo) find his way back home.    I think my score is better than some, but we really did enjoy it.  It reminded me of E.T.

No comments: