Tuesday, January 14, 2014

AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY

Movie:  August:  Osage County
Jan's Rating:  A+
Time:  2 hours 10 mins.

Jan's Opinion:  My friend, Laura, and I saw this movie today and we both enjoyed it.  I am a huge fan of Meryl Streep's acting abilities and this movie was no exception.  She was absolutely brilliant.  She seems to be able to take any character and turn herself into that role and make you believe she really is that person (if that makes any sense).  Julia Roberts was excellent in her supporting role as well.  The movie was a bit depressing but had funny places too.  I have seen dysfunctional families before, but this is probably the best example of one.  I don't want to tell you more and ruin it for you, but make sure you see it before it leaves the big screen.

No comments: