Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SAFE HAVEN

Movie:  Safe Haven
Jan's Rating:  B+ (I'm a romantic....)
Time:  1 Hour 55 Minutes

Jan's Opinion:  Cousin Bonnie and I saw this movie today and we both enjoyed it, though I might have enjoyed it a little bit more than she did.  I don't think she was fond of the unusual ending but I kind of believe in that stuff so it was okay with me.  You will understand what I mean after you see the movie.  I don't want to ruin it for you so I'll leave it at that.  You have probably seen the previews where Julianne Hough gets off the bus in a small town down south and starts a new life there.  You aren't sure what it is that she is running from but you will find out later in the movie.  Meanwhile she falls in love with Josh Duhamel (who wouldn't?) who is a widower and has 2 children.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments: