Wednesday, September 5, 2012

CELESTE AND JESSE FOREVER

Movie:  Celeste and Jesse Forever
Jan's Rating:  C
Time:  1 Hour 31 Minutes

Jan's Opinion:  Cousin Bonnie and I had seen the previews of this movie and thought we would like it but were actually disappointed.  I'm very surprised that the Enquirer gave it a "B".  It stars two young actors that I had not heard of.........Andy Samberg as Jesse and Rashida Jones as Celeste.  The couple has been married (I think) for 4 years and decide that they are just best friends and decide to separate and get a divorce.  Meanwhile they live very close to each other and still go out together every day just like they are still married.  She has a successful job, he doesn't.  Then they start dating others and their true feelings come out.  Young people today react so different from the way we did at the same age that I have a hard time relating to these interesting young creatures.  Let's just say it wasn't one of my favorite movies but you young people might like it.

No comments: