Monday, June 18, 2012

ROCK OF AGES

Movie:  Rock of Ages
Jan's Rating:  D
Time:  2 Hours 3 Minutes

Jan's Opinion:  Unless you enjoy loud hard rock music, I would recommend you skip this movie.  Cousin Bonnie and I saw this movie today and we both agreed it was 2 Hours of our lives that we could never get back again.  :(   I am not a big fan of Tom Cruise and especially disliked him in this role.  I especially dislike the vulgar Russell Brand.  Still have not figured out what Katy Perry saw in him!  Also did not like Alec Baldwin.  In his mind, he really does believe he is 30 years old.  He is gross.  So, you say.....so why did you go see the movie??  Well, I do like Catherine Zeta Jones and LOVE Julianne Hough (sp?) from "Dancing with the Stars".  I enjoyed them in their roles which is the only reason I gave this movie a "D" instead of an "F".

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOL I LOVED IT!!! :) You gotta be a child of the 80s to love this movie and to really "get it".