Thursday, June 28, 2012

MOONRISE KINGDOM

Movie:  Moonrise Kingdom
Jan's Rating:  C
Time:  1 Hour 34 Minutes

Jan's Opinion:  This movie wasn't at all what I thought it would be.  When I saw that Francis McDermott was in the movie, I should have known it would be quirky, and quirky it was!  My friend, Laura, and I came out of the movie just shaking our heads, not quite knowing what to say.  The real main stars of the movie are 2 young kids that I have never heard of but have to say, they did a good job of acting.  The story line is about a love story between two 12-year olds, kind of sweet, but not exactly what I would normally pay to go see.  Francis McDermott and Bill Murray are the girl's parents, and Bruce Willis is the town policeman.  They really get second billing to the kids.  So I guess to sum it up, if you would like to see a sweet love story between two 12-year olds, then you should go see this movie.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds odd for sure. What is it rated? Kinda weird to have a love story between 12-year-olds.