Friday, October 14, 2011

IDES OF MARCH

Movie:  Ides of March
Jan's Rating:  A
Time:  1 Hour 45 Minutes

Jan's Opinion:  LOVED THIS MOVIE!  Great story, great acting!  George Clooney wrote it, directed it, produced it, and starred in it.  Our local boy really did good with this movie.  My friend Irene went with me and we both gave it an "A".  George Clooney is Governor of Ohio and running for President. ( If only that were true, I would vote for him! )  Of course he runs into obstacles that make the movie interesting and you see just how crooked politics really are.  Ryan Gosling was superb, as were Marisa Tomei, Evan Rachel Wood, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Paul Giamati.  I don't want to tell you more of the story because I don't want to ruin it for you so I will just say.....it is one of the few movies I would enjoy seeing a second time.

No comments: