Saturday, November 13, 2010

MORNING GLORY

Movie: Morning Glory
Jan's Rating: 7
Time: 1 Hour 42 Minutes

Jan's Opinion: Cousin Bonnie and I saw this movie yesterday and it was light and funny, kept us entertained, but it's not going to win an Oscar. Rachel McAdams was delightful as "Becky", who begs for the job of Executive Producer to a failing TV morning news show. Diane Keaton is her usual funny self as Colleen Peck, Co-Host of the morning news show. Becky fires the male co-host who is obnoxious, and hires a retired famous news man, Mike Pomeroy (played by Harrison Ford), who really doesn't want to work again. Becky has her work cut out for her trying to get Mike Pomeroy interested and to do a good job. I won't spoil it by telling you more. I would just like to say that I would give my next social security check to have Becky's energy for one week! See it, you'll enjoy it.

No comments: