Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SEX AND THE CITY 2

Movie: Sex and the City 2
Jan's Rating: 8
Time: 2 Hours 26 Minutes

Jan's Opinion: I had read only bad ratings about this movie so since I wasn't expecting much, I ended up enjoying it very much. I agree it is not as good as Sex and the City 1, but cousin Bonnie and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It made us wish we were younger! There was a story around each of the girls and as always they shared everything with each other, which is what good girlfriends is all about. I agree the movie was a lot about fashion; I lost count of how many outfits each girl wore in the movie. However, it was fun to see these fashions and I have to admit most of them would only look good on pretty, skinny young girls. That's Hollywood, folks.
Sorry, Enquirer, I disagree with you yet again.

No comments: