Wednesday, August 3, 2016

HILLARY'S AMERICA: The Secret History of the Democratic Party

Movie:  Hillary's America
Jan's Raing:  A
Time:  2 Hours

Jan's Review:  First of all, I was very disappointed that there were only 12 people in the viewing that my friend, Fran, and I went to see.  I highly recommend that all Democrat's and Republican's make a point to see this movie before they go to the polls in November.  It has nothing to do with whether you are a Republican or a Democrat, but everything to do with not having corrupt people running our country.  I am more frightened now than I was before I saw the movie.  New York Times #1 Best Selling author and filmmaker, Dinesh D'Souza reveals the truth about Hillary and the secret history of the Democratic party, and how the Clinton's (and other Democrats) see foreign policy in terms of personal profit rather than national interest.  I beg you to see this movie, and if you still want to vote for Hillary, you deserve what you get.

No comments: