Sunday, July 5, 2015

THE JUDGE

Movie:  The Judge
Jan's Rating:  A
Time:  2 hours 21 minutes

Jan's Opinion:  I bought another movie that I missed when it was in the theaters.  Actually, I didn't think I would like it, but Dave wanted to see it so I decided to give it a chance, and I'm glad I did. We both thought it was an excellent movie, and excellent acting.  Robert DuVall and Robert Downey Jr. play father and son and both are judges.  They have never gotten along because one is as stubborn as the other.....but you know they love each other.  They have been estranged for years, but when Robert DuVall's wife dies, Robert Downey Jr. does the right thing and goes home to his mother's funeral. Right after the funeral, his father is arrested for murder so of course he stays to defend him.  What transpires during this time will have you angry at them, and crying for them.  It really is a wonderful story.

No comments: