Monday, July 16, 2012

PEOPLE LIKE US

Movie:  People Like Us
Jan's Rating:  A
Time:  1 Hour 55 Minutes

Jan's Opinion:  Absolutely LOVED this movie as you can see by my "A" rating!  Cousin Bonnie and I went to see this movie last week at another theater and about 1-1/2 hours into the movie, the power went off and did not come back on so everyone had to leave without seeing the ending to their movie.  Well, I tried to find the ending on the internet but didn't have any luck so Bonnie and I decided to go see it again and we probably enjoyed it more the second time, especially since it has a great ending!  Chris Pine, Elizabeth Banks and Michelle Pfeiffer were excellent in this movie, and the little boy will steal your heart.  Sorry, I don't know who played the little boy but hope I see him again in another movie.  We definitely recommend this one!

No comments: