Tuesday, May 8, 2012

THE LUCKY ONE

Movie:  The Lucky One
Jan's Rating:  B
Time:  1 Hour 41 Minutes

Jan's Opinion:  I went to see this movie today with my sister Judy and friend Patty and we all enjoyed it.  Patty had read the book (by Nicholas Sparks) but Judy and I had not.  Patty said they did leave out a few things that were in the book but they usually do that or the movie would be 4 hours long.  Zac Efron stars as a Marine who has just finished 3 tours of duty (I think in Iraq).  Taylor Schilling stars an owner of a Kennel who boards and trains dogs.  Her Grandmother (Blythe Danner) lives with her.  Taylor's brother was killed in the same war where Zac served.  I don't want to tell you more and give away the good parts, but it is a beautiful love story and I think you will enjoy it too.

No comments: