Monday, May 30, 2011

THE HANGOVER (Part II)

Movie: The Hangover (Part II)
Jan's Rating: 6
Time: 1 Hour 42 Minutes

Jan's Opinion: As you know, I don't usually agree with the Enquirer's review but this time, I do. My husband and I loved the first Hangover movie so were eager to see the second one. Well, Hangover II had very few really funny parts but lots of crude parts. The title of the movie should have been "What the F___?" because they must have said that phrase 300 times. I'm not a prude but after a while, it gets old and really takes away from the movie. This was one of those times. In this movie, the dentist has divorced the prostitute in Las Vegas and is engaged to a beautiful young Asian woman. Alan is invited along again and puts a drug in their marshmellows and they wake up hungover in Bangkok, then they learn all the nasty things they did. Neither my husband nor I enjoyed this movie and would not recommend it to anyone.

No comments: