Monday, April 25, 2011

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS

Movie: Water for Elephants
Jan's Rating: 10
Time: 2 Hours

Jan's Opinion: Drop whatever you are doing and go see this movie now! It is EXCELLENT! I had not read the book yet and now I don't have to. Cousin Bonnie and I went to see it today and both of us loved it. She had read the book. The only part I couldn't watch was when Christopher Waltz, who plays the Ring Master and owner of the circus, hurts the elephant. That was very difficult but the elephant got his revenge later, thank God. Christopher Waltz plays an older man who has an anger management problem, to say the least, and he is married to Reese Witherspoon, who looks like she's 15 and doesn't have an ounce of fat on her. I would hate her if I was younger. Robert Pattinson ends up working for the circus because he ran away from home and just jumped on the train, not knowing it was the circus train. Hal Holbrook plays the role of Robert Pattinson when he gets old. The acting was phenominal by everyone. You definitely don't want to miss this movie!

No comments: