Tuesday, May 4, 2010

THE JONESES

Movie: The Joneses
Jan's Rating: 6-1/2
Time: 1 Hour 38 Minutes

Jan's Opinion: This movie is about 4 people who pretend they are a family.....Mother, Father, teenage Daughter and Son. Demi Moore plays the Mother and David Duchovny plays the Father. A marketing firm has hired these four people to pretend they are a family and they move the family into a very wealthy neighborhood and supply them with products from makeup to cars that they want this family to brag about to their friends so their friends will go out and buy the products also. I really thought I would enjoy this movie but it wasn't one of my favorites. There really weren't any laugh-out-loud scenes for me. However, Cousin Bonnie enjoyed it more than I did, which is why I'm giving the movie a 6-1/2 instead of a 6.

No comments: