Saturday, August 29, 2009

THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE

Movie: The Time Traveler's Wife
Jan's Rating: 4
Time: 1 Hour 47 Minutes

Jan's Opinion: BORING! STUPID! DID NOT MAKE SENSE! Can you tell I didn't like it? Cousin Bonnie didn't like it either. I knew I wouldn't like it before I went but decided to give it a try anyway. I didn't think I would like Benjamin Button either but ended up loving that movie so you never know. I guess I like movies that are more realistic. Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana did a good job acting and had a beautiful love affair but that was it. I'm sure you have heard the story of how he travels back and forth in time between knowing her as a child and as an adult when he marries her. It was just too strange for me. However, since the book came out first and is #1 on the Best Selling List, and this movie was made from the book, there are obviously people who enjoy this type of story. My daughter, Dyan, read the book and saw the movie and enjoyed both, so don't take my word for it - you go see it and decide for yourself.

No comments: