Sunday, April 5, 2009

YOUR VOTE REALLY DOES COUNT!

Movie: Swing Vote
Jan's Rating: 7
Time: 2 Hours

Jan's Opinion: I haven't been to a movie lately because there isn't anything playing that I particularly want to see, so last night my husband and I rented Swing Vote with Kevin Costner, which we had not seen on the big screen and heard it was good. Well, Dave got a little bored halfway through and went to the bedroom and turned on another TV. I enjoyed the movie more than he did but he is into spy thrillers. Swing Vote shows you how important your vote can be, but more importantly, I was impressed with Kevin Costner's "daughter" in the movie because he was a drunk, and rather than let that be her excuse to become a bad person, she did the opposite and turned his life around. I found the movie very heart warming.

No comments: