Thursday, January 8, 2009

A DIFFERENT KIND OF BUTTON

Movie: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Jan's Rating: 10
Time: 2 hrs. 46 minutes

Jan's Opinion: You can tell by the rating I gave this movie that I really loved it! At first I didn't have any interest in seeing it but I kept getting good reports from people who had seen it, so Cousin Bonnie and I went to see it yesterday and we both loved it. She went through 4 tissues but I didn't think it was that sad. It was the most beautiful love story and the movie was done so well that you actually believed that someone could be born old, then get younger and die a baby. There are so many good movies out that I keep saying each one will be an Oscar contender, but I will be shocked if Brad Pitt doesn't get an Oscar for best actor in this movie. Don't miss this one!

No comments: