Saturday, September 27, 2008

SLEEPING WITH RICHARD GERE.......

Movie: Nights in Rodanthe
Jan's Rating: 8
Time: 97 Minutes

Jan's Opinion: OK, who wouldn't want to have an affair with Richard Gere? Yes, even I dream about it. He is looking pretty good for 59 years old. I saw this movie with my Sex in the City girlfriend and I had to give her the buttery napkins from my popcorn to wipe her eyes. Yes, it's a tear jerker, but would probably still be worth it to spend the weekend with Richard Gere. Of course the guys are probably saying they would like to spend the weekend with Richard Gere's co-star, Diane Lane, and I could understand that too. Nights in Rodanthe (North Carolina) is a beautiful love story. I don't want to tell you why Richard Gere checks into this hotel on the beach because it might ruin the story for you, so just go see it and tell me what you think.

No comments: