Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT OUR GIRLFRIENDS?!

Movie: Sex and the City
Jan's Rating: 9
Time: 142 Minutes

Jan's Opinion: First of all, I must say that I never watched this show when it was on TV, but I do like the actresses in the movie and figured if nothing else, I would enjoy the fashion show. To my pleasant surprise, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie! It just reinforced my belief that girls need girlfriends to share their lives with, and these four certainly shared just about everything. There were some steamy sex scenes in the movie and I enjoyed those too! Sorry daughters. ;-)Sara Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, Kim Cattrall, and Kristin Davis each shine in their individual roles. This movie should be a "must see" for all gals who share secrets with their gal friends.

No comments: